At Genesis Physical Therapy, we specialize in aquatic therapy, providing patients an ideal atmosphere for progressive early intervention with activities and exercises designed to achieve positive treatment results.
By reducing gravity's effect, water reduces pressure on joints, relieving physical stress and increasing your flexibility for a faster recovery. Because the water provides support for weight-bearing joints, treatment can begin sooner. The full range of benefits associated with aquatic therapy includes:
- Alleviates pressure on joints and spine
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Increases range of motion
- Sustained and gentle resistance for muscles to work against
- Decreases muscle spasms and spasticity
- and more...